Our Northern Thailand Photo Gallery contains links to the pages on our blog where we have included a substantial number of photos from major attractions in the Northern Thailand Region. On this page you will only see links to our own blog articles. For a full list of all provinces and major cities in the Northern Region please see the comprehensive list on TAT web site.
Chiang Mai Province
- Doi Inthanon – Thailand’s Highest Mountain.
- Huai Sai Lueang Waterfall – One of the three main waterfalls in the Doi Inthanon National Park.
- Kalare Night Bazaar – Great night out for night shopping, food and free cultural entertainment.
- Wat Phra That Doi Suthep – Beautiful mountain Buddhist temple spoiled by tourism.
- Mae Klang Waterfall – Relaxing waterfall inside Doi Inthanon National Park.
- Mae Pan Waterfall – The highest waterfall in Chiang Mai
- Naphamethanidon & Naphapholphumisiri– Twin Chedi dedicated to the King and Queen and set in a picturesque and well maintained mountain garden.
- Ob Luang National Park – Rock drawings waterfalls and bronze age grave .
- Royal Park Rajapruek – Magnificent garden park in Chiang Mai supported by the Royal Family
- Thepanom Hot Springs – On the edge of Ob Luang National Park off main road 1088
- Wachirathan Waterfall – Another Relaxing waterfall inside Doi Inthanon National Park.
- Phetchabura Buddha Park – A relaxing park with a large Black Buddha seated image. See also the Diving Buddha.
- Phu Tub Berk – Picturesque mountain village that was once an opium growing area. They are now growing cool climate vegetables.
- Wat Pha Sorn Kaew – A magnificent temple in the Phetchabun Mountain Range. It is decorated with over 7 million mosaic tiles.
Northern Region Image Gallery
Below are a few teaser photos from our blog articles. Click on any image to open a cascading light-box and to see a description of the image.